Pleasant Valley Junior High School 5

Posted January 06, 2013
I am a 7th grader at this school and I really love it freinds to meet teachers to greet and lunch to eat. I love my freinds at this school and the princable is ery funny but aproprite for the school. Their is a little bit of drama. And a little bit of craziness! No bullies and its easy to make freinds! Also if you are sad or down or if your mad at your freind or peer there is a guidence consler to talk to even a therapy dog to help out. THIS IS THE BEST SCHOOL ever also plesant view elementry is a very nice school ecpesicly in sixth grade!! BYE!

Pleasant Valley Junior High School 5

Posted June 06, 2009
I just moved to this school last quarter and I loved it! the students are really friendly and the teachers are great.

Pleasant Valley Junior High School 1

Posted November 22, 2008
it was an aweful experience for my child

Pleasant Valley Junior High School
3501 Wisconsin St, Leclaire, IA  52753
Last modified Pleasant Valley Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pleasant Valley Junior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top