Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

My child attended this school for a short period of time and that's all it took. My experience with the teachers, staff, office staff, and principal was not good they were rude, intimidating, and inappropriate. The communication between teacher and parent was nonexistent. I don't know if it was because I'm black and 100% of the staff is white or what. There is no diversity there. My experience there was bad. I would not recommend Linn Grove to anyone. I felt uncomfortable there and disrespected by the staff.

We attended this school for the Little Lions program and loved it. The curriculum was great and the fact that it's offered through the school made it more of a learning experience vs. other preschools that are more like daycare. The staff was always very friendly and we loved the family fun night. The only thing I didn't like were the constant flyers sent home. We were being asked for money a lot...

Last modified Linn Grove Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.