Bad
Good

Wilkins is amazing! We moved out of the district and my kids transferred, however they dearly missed Wilkins and I will be open enrolling them so they can go back this year. The staff is amazing and they make you family. They get to know you and they challenge the kids to achieve better. Every child,no matter the family background or finances, is truly an equal. I have zero complaints about Wilkins I'm the 5 years I've had my children there. The 20 minute drive there (from our home) is worth the experience and education my kids have had/ and will have. I can't wait because I too have missed Wilkins! Xoxo

Wilkins Elementary School is the BEST school ever! The staff is AMAZING! I would recommend this school to anyone who is in the district!

Our family absolutely loves this school! All of the staff is so involved and they all really do care about our children. They go out of their way to ensure the safety and happiness of each child. Every time I have been there, all of the teachers, support staff (and students!) have been nothing but helpful and kind. There is a large focus on teaching the children manners and politeness, in addition to regular learning. I also appreciate their drive to advance technologically. After hearing from parents who have children in surrounding schools, I wouldn't switch my children for anything! (I'm honestly not sure where the review from below came from because we've never had any problems.)

My children went to this school in 2009/2010 and it was awful. They had no patience or guidance for my son in kindergarten. Later he was diagnosed with ADHD. The staff and principal were rude and lazy. They blamed parenting for my son's shortcomings. This was a terrible experience for my family. As soon as my son transferred to another school, he excelled!

I think it's a very nice school with people who seem to really care for your child. It has even more potential if given the right opportunity and finances.

i am very proud to have my son go to this school ever since he started wilkins he as improved alot. i would recommend this school to any one . there teaching and listening and trying to work with the kids and there parents are wonderful .. and they hellp out alot not just in education form they even help out in personal form also and that is perfect.

Last modified Wilkins Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.