Francis Marion Intermediate School 5

Posted March 05, 2014
Both of my children loved their school. The teachers and principal communicated well with me. They always had opportunity to volunteer in the building. Loved this school.

Francis Marion Intermediate School 5

Posted January 17, 2011
Both of my kids have attended FMI and I LOVE IT. It's staff (in my opinion) are even more dedicated than the elementary staff from the other Marion schools. Any problems that I have had have been met with help from Mr Murphy (principal) and I love the fact that they encourage parent involvement. Excellent STAFF all the way around. My kids are not in the special needs programs, but I have had an opportunity to work with those staff, and let me tell you that they are soooo patient and understanding! Much more understanding than I would be... Thank you FMI!!!

Francis Marion Intermediate School 4

Posted September 28, 2005

Francis Marion Intermediate School 4

Posted March 14, 2004

Francis Marion Intermediate School
2301 3rd Ave, Marion, IA  52302
Last modified Francis Marion Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 4-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Francis Marion Intermediate School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.