Starry Elementary School 5

Posted November 18, 2014
Amazing fun teachers. Wonderful learning environment ! We moved to Marion from Cedar Rapids and I am beyond happy with this school. My daughter loves it

Starry Elementary School 1

Posted November 15, 2010
I felt a complete lack of cooperation with the staff of this school, particularly with the principal. I had to pull my oldest child out of the school, because she wasn't able to accomplish anything in this learning environment. I thought maybe it was a fluke, so I enrolled my younger child years later. It became apparent that it wasn't a fluke at all when I also had to pull her out of the school. I should mention that the same principal remains in place to this day. It is my opinion that this school would benefit from new leadership.

Starry Elementary School 1

Posted October 06, 2010
Avoid this school if your child is at all ahead of his/her peers. This school is happy to teach to the bottom of the class and to let your child flounder until they fall back to the level of everyone else. Working with the administration is a nightmare - the principal had no idea what the district's published policies even were.

Starry Elementary School
700 South 15th St, Marion, IA  52302
Last modified Starry Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Starry Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top