Marshalltown, IA

Posted July 05, 2013
We currently have 3 of our 5 children enrolled at MACS (soon to be St. Francis Catholic School) and we absolutely love it. St. Francis has high academic standards, great parent involvement and wonderful administration! Small class sizes allow for excellent student/teacher ratios. We feel our children's needs are being met whether they need to be encouraged to push themselves or challenged in their advanced level. We love that our children participate in prayer services and are held accountable to the virtues our family is trying to teach. We also appreciate that our children's music programs are used as an opportunity to praise God! Financial aid is available to all (Catholics AND non-Catholics), so if you thought a dynamic, private education was out of reach, give St. Francis a call! We hope to see you.

Posted October 26, 2010
MACS is a community of caring teachers, parents, and students. MACS has been wonderful for my children both academically and spiritually.

Posted October 10, 2010
They help our children learn, but also give them great values to live their lives.

Posted October 09, 2010
I am from Marshalltown, Ia, and I graduated from Marshalltown Senior High School. I am a chemist/educator and I am very pleased to see one of my hometown schools entered in this contest!!

Posted October 06, 2010
I have friends who have children attending.

Posted October 03, 2010
Christian values of home reenforced with teaching......

Posted October 03, 2010
My 5 kids went through there and had a great education.

Posted September 28, 2010
All 3 of my children have received an excellent faith filled education at MACS.

Posted September 27, 2010
It is a GREAT school that provides a GREAT education

Posted September 27, 2010
Just love the school, my kids are doing great.

Marshalltown Area Catholic School
10 West Linn Street, Marshalltown, IA  50158
Last modified Marshalltown Area Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
Marshalltown Area Catholic School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 43 reviews. Top