Roosevelt Elementary School 0

Posted April 14, 2010
they are really involved in making sure each child is getting an education!

Roosevelt Elementary School 0

Posted March 25, 2008
Roosevelt Elementary Rocks! We currently have 3 kids in the school. I am surprised by the 4 ranking. This school is really student focused and there is open communication between parents and staff. I am glad that we choose Roosevelt!

Roosevelt Elementary School 5

Posted October 11, 2006
- a administrator
Roosevelt Elementary School is a great school. The progress that I see my grandson making is primarily associated with the excellent level of training that his teacher and her aide have. He is getting a firm foundation for moving forward. The availability of the arts and sports is exemplified in the great amount of learning activities in these academic areas. Many of us think that sports is outside the box of academia however, I am one to suggest that learning the rules of any game flow into learning the rules on how to live. The level of parental involvement is great! At Roosevelt we have a right to agree to dis-agree but we better come proper for we must always remember that the children are watching us. And as positive role-models and examples for them we must practice what we preach.

Roosevelt Elementary School
313 15th St SE, Mason City, IA  50401
Last modified Roosevelt Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Roosevelt Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top