Posted February 22, 2011
I am currently a Senior in High School at Mediapolis and my 13 years here have been awesome! This is a great environment to learn in and I am so lucky that I have had the opportunity to learn and grow here.

Posted February 17, 2011
MEDIAPOLIS IS A FANTASTIC SMALL SCHOOL SYSTEM. The teachers love to teach, and the students love to learn. My daughter graduated with honors and now is a senior, with honors at Iowa State. My son is in junior year, all honors, including honor German, 4 years and honor Russian, first year. If you want a good safe school where children really learn..GO BULLDOGS!

Posted October 03, 2009
It's small, but yet a lot still goes on- there are plenty of activities for each student, and many are involved in multiple. As for academics, teachers push us to be and do our best, and they're always willing to help if we're struggling.

Posted April 01, 2009
This is a really great school, and I'm so glad that I have gone here all my life. Mediapolis gives you such a great experience that is unique and that you will not be able to find any where else.

Mediapolis High School 0

Posted February 01, 2009
Grade school was wonderful. Middle school was terrible. My son needed special needs and never received them from this school. I would suggest that if you need any special needs that this would not be the school for you.

Mediapolis High School 2

Posted January 13, 2009

Mediapolis High School 2

Posted May 15, 2007
- a former student
Administration does a poor job of providing for the students. They hold teachers back and as a result.

Mediapolis High School
725 North Northfield, Mediapolis, IA  52637
Last modified Mediapolis High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mediapolis High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top