Mount Pleasant, IA

Posted August 06, 2010
Wonderful school! Great Christian environment, small class size, excellent teachers and curriculum. Our family has lived in several communities coast to coast over the last twelve years and haven't found it's equal. My three children have attended for the last three years (2007-2010). I couldn't have asked for a better experience! Wouldn't dream of sending them anywhere else.

Posted December 09, 2009
School is ASCI Accredited and I wouldn't send my kids anywhere else. Great christian values, Certified teachers, small classes.

Mt Pleasant Christian School 1

Posted October 08, 2009
This school is non-accredited and I feel that the children are missing out on the key fundamentals.

Posted January 02, 2005
Phenominal Pre-School. teaches Christian Values and the class-size is very small! I have other relatives with kids in the Elementary and they love it too!

Mt Pleasant Christian School
1505 East Washington Street, Mount Pleasant, IA  52641
Last modified Mt Pleasant Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Mt Pleasant Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top