Colorado Elementary School 5

Posted May 21, 2009
We moved in the middle of the school year 1-2009. The trasition was tough but the School made it easier. I have 3 schoolaged children that are under the age of 10. The principal is one of the best I have meet he went and intoduced himself and know nows them by name. If you need anything the secutary will always help All of the my childrens teachers are GREAT you can tell they enjoy their jobs and are willing to go the extra mile to ensure your child is getting the best education they can. If you had to choose any school in Muscatine I would forsure pick Colorado you won't be disappointed!

Colorado Elementary School 5

Posted May 02, 2006
My child transferred to Colorado School half way thru the year and was welcomed with open arms by everyone. He says he was glad he changed schools becasue Colorado was 'way better' than his other school. The reading program is excellent, the math program is excellent, the leadership/teachers are all excellent. I'm glad we made the choice for our childeren to attend Colorado!

Colorado Elementary School
149 Colorado St, Muscatine, IA  52761
Last modified Colorado Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Colorado Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews.