Franklin Elementary School 0

Posted October 27, 2009
I love this school! My child attends Franklin elementary as well as I did. The teachers are wonderful they really get the children motativated. They are really compassionate and the office staff treat the children like their own. Wonderful school!!! Definatly a 10

Franklin Elementary School 0

Posted October 03, 2009
The educators are committed to the success of every student. The school has the best ITBS scores in the community. Franklin School and its teachers should be commended for their students' achievements.

Franklin Elementary School 5

Posted August 22, 2007
Hello, I am a parent of a former student and one currently enrolled at Franklin Elementary School. My oldest son attended Franklin for his fifth academic year, and this will be my youngest child's second year attending this school. Prior to my children attending Franklin Elementary, I did not know what to expect, and my children were a little nervous as well. Their experience at Franklin has been positive. They were able to quickly adapt in this school because of the genuinely caring environment that Franklin provided. My children became confident,motivated, and enjoyed attending school. It is just the boost that the oldest child needed to accompany him to Middle School. All of the faculty at this school show their concern for each and every child, and they encourage parent involvement. I am very pleased with the friendly family atmosphere, and the education my child receives at Franklin Elementary School.

Franklin Elementary School
210 Taylor St, Muscatine, IA  52761
Last modified Franklin Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Franklin Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top