Muscatine, IA

Grant Elementary School 5

Posted December 23, 2011
My daughter has been at Grant for 2 1/2 years and we love it. She loves school and the staff is very supportive. She is actively engaged in hands on learning. Thank you Grant Staff.

Grant Elementary School 2

Posted September 12, 2009
My son has been at Grant for a couple years now and I'm seriously considering relocating him to Colorado Elementary. I'm under the impression that the teachers at this school are not very willing to actually 'teach'. My son's teachers for both Kindergarten and 1st grade have been very strange, and have made it an awkward experience when you go to drop off snacks, speak with them, etc. It was especially awkward for my husband when he took our son a few different times directly to the classroom. The teacher's had never met him, never introduced themselves, and in my opinion were pretty rude. Who wants people like this teaching our children? I'm not only concerned that my kids learn skills and gain understanding in different subjects, but I also care about how they grow socially. I'm not impressed with this learning program at all.

Grant Elementary School 0

Posted August 28, 2009
My daughter has been treated very well by all of the staff and they are very prompt at returning any email or phone calls. My daughter was having an issue at school and they didnt beat around the bush. the teacher discussed exactly what was going on and that it will be worked on. Parents are always greated at teh dorr and even teh 'Problem kids' are taken care of on an individual basis and with proffesionalism

Grant Elementary School 3

Posted June 05, 2009
We found that when our child was having problems and needing help, they were willing to suggest taking them out of Kindergarten entirely, telling us it wasn't required. When we as parents fought for our child, their view changed entirely when ITBS scores came about. Our child had high scores and it then meant their school would be seen in a better light. They shockingly changed their views towards our child. They now have their score of 10.

Grant Elementary School 5

Posted April 20, 2006
Grant school has a very high level of excellence. The teachers seem to work as a team with parents. I highly recomend this school. The principal takes an active role and has always returned phone calls and e-mails.

Grant Elementary School
705 Barry Ave, Muscatine, IA  52761
Last modified Grant Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Grant Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top