Madison Elementary School 5

Posted April 17, 2007
Our children had to change elementary schools due to a district change that involved our neighborhood. I only have the highest praise for Madison School. The Principal, school Counselor and teachers are top notch. Our daughter entered 4th grade at Madison and was welcomed greatly by the students and teachers. She made friends quickly and I noticed less of a group status with the kids. My son entered 1st grade and also made friends quickly. Both kids have the best teachers that we have met since our kids started school. The gym teacher is very fun. I can't praise the Art and Music teachers enough. My kids have learned so much from both. My daughter is involved with the ELP program and her teacher has thought up some great subjects and activities for the class, very interesting information. The school as a whole offers great activities for all students to enjoy.

Madison Elementary School 5

Posted November 05, 2005

Madison Elementary School
1820 1st Ave, Muscatine, IA  52761
Last modified Madison Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Madison Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top