Tri-Center Elementary School 0

Posted April 28, 2009
Tri Center is the best school you could send your children to. I personaly went to Omaha public and Milliard, I would never go anywhere else for my children. It is safe,small town, the very best I have ever seen. I trust my children are safe, happy, well fed, and more importantly learning in an enviroment with skilled caring people.

Tri-Center Elementary School 1

Posted October 13, 2006

Tri-Center Elementary School 3

Posted July 14, 2006
Last year, I had two children attend TriCenter elementary and got quite different results from each teacher. One teacher was very involved with my child, called me personally to let me know about situations she felt needed my attention; went way above and beyond what I expected. However, my other child's teacher seemed less motivated to call issues which SHOULD HAVE been addressed to my or the schools attention, leaving it up to my daughter to inform myself about. I was very disappointed by this. Yet, overall, I believe TriCenter is a good school. It has a small town feel and overall seemed to be a safe environment.

Tri-Center Elementary School 5

Posted February 22, 2005
I am so pleased with this school. I have three children enrolled in the elementary. The level of community and parent involvement is very high. The teachers and faculty take a real interest in the kids and excel at providing attention to each individual student. The school is very good at keeping up with the latest technology and learning tools. From what I have seen, this seems to carry through from elementary through high school. I am really glad my kids have the opportunity to attend Tri-Center. I think this will be a benefit to them their entire lives.

Tri-Center Elementary School
33980 310th St, Neola, IA  51559
Last modified Tri-Center Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Tri-Center Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top