Posted October 31, 2014
My girls have attended both Clark elementary and the middle school. New London schools are like family. It takes a village to raise our kids, and I am grateful for the amazing teachers and administrators that we have. Over the past few years so many forward-thinking steps are being made to make our small district one of the greats. The secondary has a 1:1 laptop program that allows our kids to use technology to advance their knowledge. However, it's the teachers that make our kids know that they are cared for and that they will do whatever it takes to help kids succeed. I wouldn't take my kids anywhere else!

New London Jr-Sr High School 1

Posted April 14, 2011
New London is one of the worst schools you can attend. I attended there from 5-8 grade and it was nothing but torture. They treat children disrespectfully, and the older kids are definitely not good role models. The principal was very nice though, and he did every thing he could to help me. Overall, the only good thing about the entire school was the principal. Everything else made me want to run away screaming.

New London Jr-Sr High School 4

Posted May 10, 2010

Posted February 15, 2009
My children have attended three different school districts in Iowa and New London is by far the best one. They teachers are wonderful and really care about the kids. New London also has a wonderful child care center located right on school grounds.

Posted April 13, 2007
This is an excellent school, with great teachers and wonderful technology.

Posted October 25, 2005

New London Jr-Sr High School
101 Jack Wilson Dr, New London, IA  52645
Last modified New London Jr-Sr High School is a Public school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
New London Jr-Sr High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top