North Liberty, IA

North Central Junior High School 1

Posted April 29, 2013
I am disappointed in several of my son's teachers. Some can't even spell words correctly on assignments! My son has scored above the 90th percentile in math on every standardized assessment test he's ever taken. When he began getting Fs on algebra tests, but refused to approach the teacher for help, we begged for some sort of intervention, but the teacher flat out refused to reach out to my son before class or even spend a minute at the end of each class talking to my son about whether he understood the day's lesson. The teacher said he had too many other students for whom he was also responsible -- in front of the principal! And so, we hired a tutor.

North Central Junior High School 3

Posted February 14, 2011
Most of the teachers are great but some are just terrible. The principle seems to be disinterested in problems with her staff. An incorrect grade on my son's record took all summer and the superintendent to fix. The principle was not helpful with this and I've heard many others have had similar problems.

North Central Junior High School

Posted September 15, 2009
My son loves it. It teaches responsibility and independence.

North Central Junior High School
180 East Forevergreen Rd, North Liberty, IA  52317
Last modified North Central Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
North Central Junior High School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top