Lakewood Elementary School 5

Posted August 20, 2008
My son was attending a private school in West Des Moines before we moved to Norwalk. My son changed schools in 3rd grade and it was definitely for the better. I agree with another parent who said that help is readily available and the kids get so much in this district. It was the best move I could have made for my oldest child. Tracee Saltz

Lakewood Elementary School 4

Posted March 12, 2004
Coming to the Norwalk school district from Des Moines schools was the best thing we could have done for our kids. The expectations of what our kids should get out of learning are higher. Extra help and parent contact have always been readily available. Both teachers and administrators are focused on guiding students to a productive future and becoming socially responsible people.

Lakewood Elementary School
9210 Happy Hollow Dr, Norwalk, IA  50211
Last modified Lakewood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 3-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lakewood Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top