Bad
Good

As a recent graduate, I can say that I enjoyed by time at Norwalk. There are many opportunities to get involved in the community and many more ways to pursue your academic goals. I personally found the administration (and especially the Dean's Office) easy to talk to and open to my questions and concerns. Considering our rather high test scores and wealth of academic opportunities both on and off campus, I think that Norwalk served as an amazing preparatory environment as I head off to college.

I recently graduated this high school and loved every minute of it. Although some teachers do very much hate their job, others love it and are willing to help you learn at any opportunity. In contrary to the earlier statement, money is spread everywhere there are boosters for liberal arts, as well as athletics and educational boosters as well, in Norwalk athletic boosters are very successful in comparison to others. Hence new uniforms for sports teams and new equipment and a stadium. The principal Dale Barnhill is very involved and closely relates with all his students. Also, the superintendent in this district is very educationally focused as well. If looking for a school in the area this is a very good one to look into. I strongly advise sending your children to this school some of the highest testing scores in the state.

As much as I loved Norwalk high school, I didn't care for it at the same time. The kids were always rude, some teachers were but others just sucked. This school is not great but it's better than other schools. I'm debating wanting to send my future children here.

Great school! Teachers are extremely helpful and easy accessible. Students are kind, friendly with a great school spirit. Great basketball team and soccer team in 3A.

Its a great school Most teachers are really nice and this year our football team dominated but could have more fun and freedom to do things we are actually going to use in the near future and let us do what we want to do

Okay here we go great school all the teams own except football I'm not going to pass the blame and this school loves to do that so instead of complaining let's do something about it! Show your colors and help us players keep our heads up

Last modified Norwalk Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.