Norwalk, IA

Oviatt Elementary School

Posted October 13, 2010
I love Oviatt Elem. The teachers there are great educators. They do a very good job at teaching the students and the teachers have hands on experience and are looking for ways to improve education every day!

Oviatt Elementary School 4

Posted August 15, 2006
My son is going into 3rd Greade and I have been happy with all of his teachers keeping me updated on his success in his reading and his mathmatics. I just wish they had more hands on stuff for the children and more fieldtrips to the science center and art centers around the Des Moines areas. Otherwise I would recommend this school to other parents because of the caring of the teacher that wants your children to succeed in their school career.

Oviatt Elementary School 4

Posted October 12, 2005
I give this school an overall thumbs up. My son has been given good individual attention with his reading and speech difficulties. An enthusiastic thumbs up to the current speech specialist.

Oviatt Elementary School 5

Posted May 26, 2004
My son is in 3rd grade and he loves school. He was having trouble reading in second grade and they gave him extra help by having a reading class in the morning. I think it is a wonderful school district. The teachers go the extra mile to ensure no child is left behind. I highly recommend this school!

Oviatt Elementary School 1

Posted December 31, 2003
I have two children in this school district. The only comment I have is, if your child is having any difficulty reading, do not send them to this school district. I have to pay a tutor $42.00 a hour to teach my son to read because this school district can not!

Oviatt Elementary School
713 School Ave, Norwalk, IA  50211
Last modified Oviatt Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-2. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Oviatt Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top