Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Develops character: Disagree

Some kids are not accepting of everyone and I blame their snotty parents.

This is a good school if you have money or a certain last name. The teachers are fabulous, it's the other parents and snotty kids that ruin it.

I was told by the teacher on parent interviews homework is only a 10 minute exercise.3 PAGES! My child comes home crying because the teacher yells for not having it done. We work on it at home. The next day my child comes home smelling like onions. The teacher cooked onions & potatoes in class. I understand teaching is a hard job . But parents work all day & then have this homework to do with their kids. If school work is not done the child should stay in at recess to do it. I try to help my child as much as I can . Instead of cooking potatoes, why not have the kids work together with the ones struggling & help each other out? .I am truly sorry we ever moved here. We have had nothing but trouble with the school system here. We are moving because of the system here. They aren't teaching what the kids need to know, I strongly believe that. My child never struggled like this before. I will be so happy when we move. I will be hiring someone to catch my child up to where they need to be once we move.

Last modified Eisenhower Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.