Eisenhower Elementary School 2

Posted February 27, 2011
I was told by the teacher on parent interviews homework is only a 10 minute exercise.3 PAGES! My child comes home crying because the teacher yells for not having it done. We work on it at home. The next day my child comes home smelling like onions. The teacher cooked onions & potatoes in class. I understand teaching is a hard job . But parents work all day & then have this homework to do with their kids. If school work is not done the child should stay in at recess to do it. I try to help my child as much as I can . Instead of cooking potatoes, why not have the kids work together with the ones struggling & help each other out? .I am truly sorry we ever moved here. We have had nothing but trouble with the school system here. We are moving because of the system here. They aren't teaching what the kids need to know, I strongly believe that. My child never struggled like this before. I will be so happy when we move. I will be hiring someone to catch my child up to where they need to be once we move.

Eisenhower Elementary School 5

Posted April 03, 2009

Eisenhower Elementary School
2624 Marilyn Rd, Ottumwa, IA  52501
Last modified Eisenhower Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Eisenhower Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top