Bad
Good

All three of our children have or are currently attending Wildwood. The teachers work very closely with parents to maintain a great communication of how our children are doing academically. I know that if there is ever a need to contact the principal or one of my kids' teachers, that their doors are always open! Thanks for doing such a great job educating our children and keep up the good work!

I am a parent of two children who have attended this wonderful school. My oldest child attended from Kindergarten through 6th grade and will be going to Middle School in the Fall of '08. We did have one bad experience in one of his very early years, but the school principal listened to our complaints, worked with us and promptly took care of the problem. All of the teachers that my children have had are very dedicated to teaching these young children, I have great respect for all of the staff at Wildwood Elementary. My children have received a great education there and have had wonderful early educational experiences. Thanks for all that you do Wildwood Staff!! And keep up the good work. Proud Parent of two students from Wildwood Elementary School.

Last modified Wildwood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-1