Bad
Good

Wildwood Elementary School 5

Posted August 15, 2008
All three of our children have or are currently attending Wildwood. The teachers work very closely with parents to maintain a great communication of how our children are doing academically. I know that if there is ever a need to contact the principal or one of my kids' teachers, that their doors are always open! Thanks for doing such a great job educating our children and keep up the good work!

Wildwood Elementary School

Posted July 02, 2008
I am a parent of two children who have attended this wonderful school. My oldest child attended from Kindergarten through 6th grade and will be going to Middle School in the Fall of '08. We did have one bad experience in one of his very early years, but the school principal listened to our complaints, worked with us and promptly took care of the problem. All of the teachers that my children have had are very dedicated to teaching these young children, I have great respect for all of the staff at Wildwood Elementary. My children have received a great education there and have had wonderful early educational experiences. Thanks for all that you do Wildwood Staff!! And keep up the good work. Proud Parent of two students from Wildwood Elementary School.

Wildwood Elementary School 4

Posted May 18, 2006
For the most part I have been very satisified with my children's educational experience at Wildwood and would not want them to go to any other school. A big thanks to all the staff at Wildwood. Keep up the good work.

Wildwood Elementary School 1

Posted August 28, 2005
On day two of Kindergarten they let my child get on the wrong bus and he was found across town crying in an alley. Bad supervision!

Wildwood Elementary School 5

Posted September 09, 2003
My daughter attends first grade at Wildwood and her teacher, Mrs. Rupe, is one of the best teachers I have ever dealt with. Mr. Pixley, the principal is also very involved with daily activies and the children which I think is great.

Wildwood Elementary School
438 McKinley, Ottumwa, IA  52501
Last modified Wildwood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5