Posted October 18, 2014
Excellent post-secondary options. Progressive training for teachers is showing in increased student achievement scores. Great opportunities for all students.

Panorama High School 1

Posted May 28, 2014
The school needs a big shake-up as it is definitely heading downhill at a steep rate.

Posted August 23, 2010
My three children have received excellent guidance and all have been accepted into top-notch public research institutions. All in all, Panora has been a great place to raise my kids and the schools have gone above and beyond my expectations.

Panorama High School 2

Posted June 30, 2010
I agree with the last post. I grew up and graduated from this school district. My children attended for a couple years until we moved out of state. Wow what a difference! My kids were behind! They do the minimum required, and nothing more. The parental involvement is limited to a "group type" and that rules the decisions. Not very diverse. Although I don't regret time here, I am dissapointed that they aren't more visionary to the future with their thinking.

Posted February 11, 2009

Posted September 08, 2008

Panorama High School 1

Posted February 07, 2008

Panorama High School 3

Posted January 23, 2004
In general the school meets what is required and nothing more.

Panorama High School
701 West Main, Panora, IA  50216
Last modified Panorama High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Panorama High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top