Posted April 05, 2014
We were hesitant about sending our daughter to CLS because we are not Lutheran. However, after enrolling her in preschool and getting to know the amazing staff, teachers, and parents, we knew that CLS would offer the best education in a loving, supportive environment. We love that our daughter is getting a good Christian foundation, which is so important, especially in the elementary years. The school is totally supportive of us as Catholics and has never pressured us to join the Lutheran church. We really feel like a part of the CLS family and absolutely love it!

Community Lutheran School 1

Posted February 18, 2010

Posted December 10, 2008
Your school is an investment in your child s future and not a decision to be made lightly. When considering whether or not to send your child to CLS, please look at the statistics. We consistently perform higher on standardized tests, have a lower student/teacher ratio, and best of all, offer a Christian education! If you have doubts about classes being combined, go and visit for a day. I think you will find that this is nothing but an advantage, not a disadvantage as some would have you believe. CLS is a great school and I would encourage anyone who is thinking of attending, to come and spend the day with us. I am sure you will be glad you did!!

Posted March 03, 2008
I love CLS! I simply cannot say enough great things about this school. The teachers and administration genuinely care about the children and their educaion. they always go above and beyond. I highly recommend this school.

Posted March 04, 2005
- a former student

Community Lutheran School
2681 Quail Avenue, Readlyn, IA  50668
Last modified Community Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Community Lutheran School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top