Robins, IA

Posted September 20, 2007
My kid attended this school and it is awesome

Posted May 21, 2007
My oldest son started Westfield this year as a kindergartner. We were unsure if we should send him to all day kindergarten or alternate kindergarten because he has a late summer birthday, we spoke with the ptincipal a few times over the summer as he attempted to help us with our decision. He assured us that if we made the wrong decision we would make it right immediately. We ended up sending him to all day and it was the wrong decision. The principal, kindergarten teacher and A.K. teacher all took the time to help us to make the right decision for our son. All of the teachers we have encountered there are wonderful and absolutely go above and beyond what is expected.

Posted May 14, 2004
My child came from a school in Florida and was very far behind in many areas. After only 1 year in this school she is almost at level with her classmates. She has Started to love school and I find her wanting to read more than watch TV. She has enjoyed school so much this year. The teachers are wonderful the staff and Principal knows you by name and are so helpful (even if your child hasn't been in trouble) I have always been told of everything that is going on in her class. You will never find a better school for youe child then this one! I can't say a bad thing about this school and My child has been to 7 school in her the last 5 years. I won't move because of the schools here in Linn Mar.

Westfield Elementary School
901 East Main St NE, Robins, IA  52328
Last modified Westfield Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Westfield Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top