Bad
Good

Posted August 19, 2013
My children have went to Runnells as I did a long time ago! We have always had great teachers at our school! It is the best in the district. We have great parent participation, and great teacher interaction!

Posted August 18, 2013
This will be our family's 3rd year going to this school. All I can say is we love this school. Mrs. Hoyt (Kindergarten teacher) has to be one of the best teachers I have ever met. My daughter had her two years ago and my son will start her class Tuesday. She is patient and allows children to learn at their own pace. All the teachers and staff I have met are friendly and helpful. I believe that is because they have a wonderful leader in the Principal, Mr Nic. He is always front and center at the school. He'll answer any question or concern you have. When he knows a family is struggling in any way he will find a way to help out. He knows every child by name in the school which to me is amazing. I would give this school more than 5 stars if I could.

Runnells Elementary School 4

Posted January 27, 2013
This school is great but then has its weakness and strengths. The teachers are nice but lacks diversity, same with the students.

Posted January 27, 2010
Wow!! This is our first year at Runnells and we love it!! I feel that every single person at this school from the bus drivers that drive them to the school in the morning all the way to the people who do the after hours work of making the school sparkle....really care about these kids. I feel like my child is getting the best start in life at Runnells Elementary!!!

Posted September 16, 2009
A Blue Ribbon School because of it's best students, best teachers, best families and best community...it takes it all!

Posted October 14, 2008
Could not be better! Both of my kids have excelled in this scholl!

Posted September 22, 2004
I attended Runnells as a child, my oldest daughter attended K-6 and now my son is attending this elementary school. This is a small school in a big district so you get the both of best worlds. An awesome school with even a better staff that really care about your kids...thanks Runnells for making school a great experience for my kids!

6575 SE 116th St, Runnells, IA  50237
Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. (515) 966-2068
Last modified Runnells Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.