Posted September 13, 2012
This is a fantastic school. The teachers all work so well together. The entire staff is first class and very friendly. You couldn't ask for a better school than this. Any problems are always address sincerely and professionally and taken care of ASAP!

Bryant Elementary School 1

Posted August 04, 2010
Unfortunately this school has a few "housed" tenured teachers with little motivation for success. We were very engaged parents but battled one of these teachers. We were warned of the specific teacher's lack of interest in children that didn't excel (easier to teach) and couldn't have been more accurate. Her vanity plates (JNJLYAG) said it all. Kids were job not career. Leadership of Bryant hasn't been in same ball park of quality it was under Dr Vanatta.

Bryant Elementary School 4

Posted February 10, 2009
Bryant is a great school, the enviroment inside is nice, everybody is respectful and welcoming, teachers work a lot with the kids.

Posted June 04, 2008
Very involved in parent/child connection

Posted August 15, 2007

Posted August 15, 2007

Bryant Elementary School 4

Posted August 22, 2006
My children and I moved here two years ago and I had the option of sending my son to another school in this district that was closer to home. I chose Bryant because of people that I worked with. They had nothing but good things to say about the school and the teachers there. I would have to agree. My son has attended 3rd, 4th and now 5th grade at Bryant. The teachers that he has had are wonderful. They care about the children both at school and at home. They have gone above and beyond when it comes to making sure that my son is safe both there and away. I look forward to enrolling my duaghter there when she is old enough to attend. Bryant is a wonderful school with excellent teachers who truly care about the children around them.

Posted May 25, 2006

Posted January 12, 2005

Bryant Elementary School
821 30th St, Sioux City, IA  51104
Last modified Bryant Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bryant Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top