Bad
Good

My grandson Kaleb loves Clark, He loves his teachers, he loves the entire staff, he loves his classmat es.

Glad to see that M.G. Clark is still an amazing school, as it was 20 years ago when I attended there! My three brothers and I all had wonderful times and education throug attending Clark. Awesome memories of our formative years. It all started in Kindergarten with Ms. Dwyer! I was searching on this website for my own childrens new elementary school here in West Des Moines, and decided to come accross the rating for Clark. If only they could experience what I was able to, I would be an oh so happy parent. :0)

Clark provides a wonderful learning environment for my children. I am so happy with the attention paid not only to academics, but also to positive behaviors. This school produces well rounded, independent thinking students.

I went to this school and now am lucky enough for my kids to attend too. It is definitely not run like a military camp! It is a small school, with a loving and dedicated staff. The parental involvement is also what makes it so great, which should be a lesson to all of us parents out there!

Militant is unfair. Clark has extremely high expectations in behavior and academics. I am a special educator who has worked in many schools in our district. The entire staff is excellent and their student relationship is loving. After working at Clark, we moved to Clark's district, pulled my kids from an excellent private school. It was the best decision we've made! My kids love it! The kids and families are wealthy but down to earth and my family has made lifelong friends through Clark!

Last modified Clark Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.