Sioux City, IA
Before care: Yes

Posted April 28, 2014
My grandson Kaleb loves Clark, He loves his teachers, he loves the entire staff, he loves his classmat es.

Posted August 10, 2012
Glad to see that M.G. Clark is still an amazing school, as it was 20 years ago when I attended there! My three brothers and I all had wonderful times and education throug attending Clark. Awesome memories of our formative years. It all started in Kindergarten with Ms. Dwyer! I was searching on this website for my own childrens new elementary school here in West Des Moines, and decided to come accross the rating for Clark. If only they could experience what I was able to, I would be an oh so happy parent. :0)

Clark Elementary School 0

Posted March 02, 2010
Clark provides a wonderful learning environment for my children. I am so happy with the attention paid not only to academics, but also to positive behaviors. This school produces well rounded, independent thinking students.

Posted February 22, 2010
I went to this school and now am lucky enough for my kids to attend too. It is definitely not run like a military camp! It is a small school, with a loving and dedicated staff. The parental involvement is also what makes it so great, which should be a lesson to all of us parents out there!

Posted January 16, 2009
Militant is unfair. Clark has extremely high expectations in behavior and academics. I am a special educator who has worked in many schools in our district. The entire staff is excellent and their student relationship is loving. After working at Clark, we moved to Clark's district, pulled my kids from an excellent private school. It was the best decision we've made! My kids love it! The kids and families are wealthy but down to earth and my family has made lifelong friends through Clark!

Clark Elementary School 4

Posted March 08, 2006
This is a great school for reading. They have a wonderful music and art program. The parents are very involved. My only concern is the discipline. They run the school like a military camp. The school has a hard time letting children be children, but the academics are great.

Posted May 14, 2005
I wish every school my daughter attends could be this good. incredible parent involvement, quality, committed teaching staff.

Clark Elementary School 4

Posted June 28, 2004

Clark Elementary School
4315 Hamilton Blvd, Sioux City, IA  51104
Last modified Clark Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Clark Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top