Sioux City, IA

1 review of this school

Leeds Elementary School 1

Posted September 27, 2014
Same person from previous commit: As a mother of a child with disability act I have struggle to get the necessary help for my child education. Although the administrator may be bond to certain rules for a child to be eligible, I truly feel that the school lacks in the experiences in dealing with the minorities, and handling students that are minorities with a disability, And of course I may have to move my child out of Leeds if things don't change, and that's too bad for my child.

Leeds Elementary School
3919 Jefferson St, Sioux City, IA  51108
Last modified Leeds Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Leeds Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top