Sully, IA

Posted February 20, 2015
We recently graduated our oldest child from SCS, so we have been in the school for 9+ years. I myself had been completely schooled in the public school system and growing up didn't have a lot of knowledge of private schools. Sending my oldest to SCS was a big change for me and I was very skeptical of such a small school compared to what I had grown up in. However, after graduating one, and having two other currently enrolled there, I think I can appropriately rate the school as excellent. The smaller class sizes allow the teachers to work closely with each student, even recognizing when the student can excel past their grade level and challenge them to learn more! I want my kids to be academically challenged as well as socially integrated into a safe Christian environment. I believe Sully Christian does both of these. Every subject is taught from a biblical perspective and students are encouraged to use biblical teachings to work through life challenges. One of my favorite aspects of the school, however, is the close knit community that exists within the school. I do not have enough room to write about it on here, but feel free to contact me to know more! Curt & Candice Vos

Posted February 16, 2015
As a new parent at SCS we were welcomed openly even as new people to the area. Our child attending SCS has excelled immensely in ways I never expected. On a recent move we had parents that we did not know offering to help and others provided food to feed the moving crew. I would recommend this school family to everyone if only for the excellent education provided by this school.

Posted January 07, 2015
SCS has been a AMAZING for our family! The school, its staff, its families, their children, and the churches they represent have truly been a blessing in our life. I can truly say that not only are our kids are getting a 1st class education, but they are in a place where their teachers love and care about them and they hear about God in EVERY subject, EVERY day! While this small school has faced its challenges, God has and continues to bless this place.. it is not by their own accomplishments that they have been shaping lives and educating children for over 100 years! The small class sizes allow the teachers to tailor the curriculum for each child, and enables them to be able to personally know each kid allowing them to most effectively nurture and guide them not only academically, but also spiritually. Thank you SCS for creating a safe, loving, nurturing, God fearing environment for my kids to learn and be a part of. I am proud to be a part of the work God is doing here, and love being part of the SCS family! Go Warriors!

Sully Christian School 1

Posted October 24, 2014
Past faculty has been great. This school has lost a lot of students and teachers due to the unethical work of the board and parents who think money can buy everything. Teachers have no support from the board and the wealthy families get their way by threatening withdrawing funding and pulling out their kids. We made a decision to leave this school as it really is an embarrassment to "Christian" education. Hope the CSI investigate before accrediting this school. I say it closes doors in 4 years

Sully Christian School