Bad
Good

First American Bank has a school bank at Rolling Green. Gr. 4 and Gr. 5 students are bank tellers and bank board members. This school believe in project based instruction and the school bank partnership is certainly a real life application. Congrats to the school and bank employees!

My daughter currently goes to Rolling Green and I am extremely happy with her progress just since the beginning of the year. The teachers here are dedicated and want to develop lifelong learners. My son previously went here and I will be open enrolling him to get him back to this exceptional school. One of my favorite things at this school is the project based learning and that they ask and want parental involvement, they get that we both are molding our kids into our future leaders.

EVERYTHING... FROM PRINCIPAL AND STAFF TO PROJECT BASED LEARNING AND PARENT PARTICIPATION... IS AWESOME! KIDS ARE ABLE TO ADVANCE AT THE "RIGHT" LEVEL FOR THEIR NEEDS. WE COULDN'T BE MORE PLEASED.

The kids are so respectful. Bullying is not tolerated. Project Based Learning really brings the kids out into the community to be life long learners.

I love this school. The entire school is based on Project Based Learning. The kids get so much more out of it.

I'm so thankful Urbandale has a school open to the entire district that uses Project Based Learning. I've found that Rolling Green teaches each individual child to their highest potential, something that is very important to me as a parent. I love the alternative calendar, especially the break in October. It's nice to vacation when the rest of the world isn't! And, the intersessions have been so varied; I know my kids are getting experiences they wouldn't have through school if they weren't at Rolling Green.

We love many things about Rolling Green including the alternative calendar, project based learning, teachers and staff. Our girls thrive in the alternative calendar which has 180 days just like the traditional calendar, but the unique structure and the additional 6 weeks of intercessions allow greater learning opportunities and retention.

A great school for students who enjoy hand-on learning through project based learning and terrific field experiences.

Rolling Green Elementary School in Urbandale is a fantastic school. Rolling Green offers an Alternative Calender for students and family, which has been a great benefit to us. Our girls are in school the same number of days, but have more breaks and a shorter sumer break. THis allows them to retain more information often lost over the summer. We also love the Project Based Learning environment. This school accepts open enrollment in the Des Moines area and for all Urbandale families. We love everything about this school!

Last modified Rolling Green Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.