Urbandale, IA

Posted July 14, 2015
Outstanding leadership with the principal, outstanding teaching staff, and the support staff is extremely attentive and professional. The best school we have ever been a part of. Our daughter thrived here, it truly has earned a perfect score. Such caring and passionate professionals towards learning and nurturing the students.

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted July 14, 2015
This is an outstanding school. My daughter loved her experience at this school. From the principal, to the teachers to the reading teachers who helped get her back to and above grade level. We couldn't be more thankful for the education she received here. It is a special place. After experiencing 2 other elementary schools, this truly is a special place. If we hadn't been relocated, we would have never pulled our daughter out of this school. I wish we could relocate this place with us!

Posted August 08, 2014
Walnut Hills is a fabulous place for kids to learn. The teachers are top notch and all 3 of my kids were treated so great as we moved into the district. My highest recommendation!

Posted November 06, 2009
Exceptional teachers and support staff. The principal and vice principal have done an outstanding job in their leadership. I consider it a privilege that my children attend Walnut Hills.

Posted October 03, 2009
Caring, exceptional teachers in a beautiful facility.

Walnut Hills Elementary School 4

Posted August 26, 2009
My 5 year old just started at Walnut Hills and so far it has been a great experience. They staff really cares about the students and they do a great job of encouraging the students and praising them on a job well done.

4240 NW 156th St, Urbandale, IA  50323
Last modified Walnut Hills Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Walnut Hills Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top