Wapello, IA

Posted July 09, 2009
Teachers have high expectations for all students. Students treat each other with respect. Communication to parents is high and when you are in the building you can sense a strong caring attitude between all the staff who work there.

Posted November 05, 2008
As a graduate from Wapello High School, I feel that they still have issues that need to be addressed. When I entered college I felt confident in my math & history, science was mediocre, & English was absolutely pitiful. They do nothing to address it, I realize that the problem starts in the elementary but, when students continue to struggle in junior high & high school with no acknowledgement it's a serious issue that needs addressed. I graduated in the top quarter of my class & while maybe it's that English/grammar is not my strong point, there were still plenty of others from my class that also had numerous issues with their English/grammar abilities. To the school board, superintendant, & all others: it s time to take your head out of the sand, realize these issues. Stop throwing the money to sports teams, students are there to receive an EDUCATION!

501 Buchanan St, Wapello, IA  52653
Last modified Wapello Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wapello Senior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top