Waterloo, IA

Kingsley Elementary School 3

Posted November 24, 2014
I don't feel that the kindergarten students are as safe as I would like them to be- considering they are in trailers. My child has gone to the nurses office on a few different occasions and I was not always notified, not even a note sent home. I have forgot to call the school when my child was absent and only a voicemail was received that she was not at school. I believe everyone on the contact list should be called until someone is reached. On a positive note- my daughter really enjoys her teacher.

Posted January 12, 2010
This is a great school. Such a warm, welcoming learning environment. S. Harrington-Sawyers 2010

Posted December 11, 2006
My girl loves this school,especially at lunch.Her teacher is mrs.DeKok!

Posted November 17, 2004

Kingsley Elementary School
201 Sunset Rd, Waterloo, IA  50701
Last modified Kingsley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kingsley Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top