Waterloo, IA

Kittrell Elementary School 4

Posted April 18, 2014
I am very pleased with my daughter's teacher. She regularly goes above and beyond to keep us informed of what is going on in class and individually with our daughter. Our daughter is quiet/shy and her teacher saw through that to find her strengths and her potential. She is so good that she even has "codes" with my daughter who is afraid to speak in front of the whole class. This is our first child in school and Mrs. Jacobson has made it very easy on us as I was nervous about the whole thing in the beginning. I feel that she would do anything necessary for her students. My daughter loves her! I like the security features the school offers with locked doors and pick up lists. I am happy with the school.

Kittrell Elementary School 0

Posted March 30, 2010
We love the school. The teachers and administrators are amazing and my child is learning so much!

Kittrell Elementary School 5

Posted December 17, 2007

Kittrell Elementary School
1304 Oregon, Waterloo, IA  50702
Last modified Kittrell Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kittrell Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top