Waterloo, IA

Posted September 24, 2014
We love the Lincoln staff. They work hard and will do anything for kids and parents.

Posted September 24, 2014
Lincoln is an amazing school with great kids and staff. I love that my daughter attends Lincoln. It's only 1 month into the school year and she has already learned a ton!

Posted February 20, 2014
My school is outstanding because we are a learning community, always willing to stretch our thinking to best meet the needs of our families.

Posted February 19, 2014
Lincoln is a very good school! The staff is great and polite, everyone always has a simile on there face. The teacher teach the kids well I wouldn't take my daughter to any other school.

Posted February 19, 2014
Lincoln Elementary is an AMAZING learning environment. As the winner of the Swartzendruber Award for Academic Excellence the past two years in a row for having the best test scores and showing the most improvement in the Waterloo Community School District, Lincoln demonstrates their ability to provide excellent education to their students. My daughter attended Lincoln and my son is finishing up his last year at Lincoln. Lincoln has been our school for the past 8 years and I would NEVER consider enrolling them anywhere else. The professional staff is supportive, encouraging, and some of the kindest people my family has had the opportunity to know. I would STRONGLY encourage ANYONE coming to the Waterloo Community School District to consider making Lincoln Elementary their student's "home". As a parent, I have been involved with every step of my child's education and love that there is such open communication with all of the professional staff. I love being greeted with a smile and a first name basis and the overall feeling of comfort when I visit the school.

Posted February 18, 2014
My School is Lincoln. I love how the staff is always willing to help a child in need. They are the most dedicated and caring teachers.

Posted February 18, 2014
Love Lincoln! My child loves to go to school and enjoys all of his teachers. When I call or email the school I get an immediate reaponse. The school always sends communication in what they are doing and how my child is doing.

Posted February 18, 2014
Lincoln is an awesome school to be a teacher! Excellent, hardworking staff, wonderful students and a supportive administration.

Lincoln Elementary School
302 Cedar Bend, Waterloo, IA  50703
(319) 433-1990
Last modified Lincoln Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lincoln Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top