Waterloo, IA
Students enrolled: 1,576

West High School 3

Posted September 10, 2014
Last year was our first year with my son as a sophomore. I was not impressed by conferences last year. We will see about this year. My son is a junior and says he does not like it. I feel like there are issues with the climate, safety, and overall tone at this school. This is my perception at this time.

West High School 1

Posted August 09, 2010
poor leadership by principal and adminstration...i think they have their priorities askew. im trying to find an alternative to remove my kid from this school

Posted October 03, 2009

Posted October 03, 2009
West high really works well with the parents and students to make graduating and having a future a real probability. They do not discriminate or allow discrimination for any reason. The students all work well together and different types of students all come together for a common goal. They have even started a coffee shop in the school to help the special education children have work experience and self esteem. I really appreciate the education and life skills my children have and are still receiving at West High.

Posted August 28, 2009
Outstanding programs that challenge those students who wish to excel!!!!

West High School 4

Posted May 27, 2009

West High School 0

Posted April 15, 2009
Awful experience couldn't wait to move! Teacher answered her cell phone during our conference! Not a very positive enviroment at this school.

Posted December 05, 2008
West high is like a city, it has everything and every kind of group, that is why i love it, it is a big school and everything is new, they stay up on renovations.

West High School 2

Posted August 06, 2008

Posted June 08, 2008

West High School
425 East Ridgeway Ave, Waterloo, IA  50702
Last modified West High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
West High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top