Waterloo, IA

St Edward School 4

Posted November 20, 2008
My daughter attends St Ed's. While she is only in kindergarten, I can tell you that I love this school. The teachers know the parents by first and last names, not just Mr and Mrs. The teachers are also actively involved with the kids, they really care how the kids are doing and want to help. I love the smaller classes (my daughter is one of 15 in her class). I love the attention she able to get if she needs help, medical attention or just a hug. She loves going to school. Also, the school is next to the daycare so I don't have to worry about transporting my daughter from daycare to school and back to daycare. My only complaint is that at times I feel I am being nickle and dimed to death by all the small fees. But that's private schools for you!

St Edward School 5