PK-5|Private

Bad
Good

Posted February 22, 2010
I went to Immanuel and now my 3 children go. I would not want to send them anywhere else! The faculty is wonderful and my children love it!

Posted October 09, 2008
My 4 year old goes there and loves it!!! She really likes Mrs. Limback and Mrs. Meyerhoff.

Posted April 04, 2007
I think that everyone at the school is great. They care about each and everyone at the school. Small class sizes and there is a lot of diversity amongst the different classes I would say. Being a single parent of two boys, I would have to say that it's a great place for anyone to send there children to a great Christian school with great academics and great teachers (who care) and great kids. I would really recommend this school.

Posted November 14, 2003
My 3rd grader has been here since preschool and we just love it. Small class sizes, caring teachers, great curriculum, good Christian foundation.

Posted September 09, 2003
My 5 year old went to Immanuel for Pre-school and I must say Mrs. Limback is the greatest teacher ever. She can do it all. The kids love her, the class is never out of order, she teaches them by having fun with them and taking them on many field trips. I can't believe what she gets done in just 3 hours. Her assistant Mrs. Meyerhoff is wonderful too. I definately recommend this class for your pre-schooler!

Immanuel Lutheran School
207 Franklin Street, Waterloo, IA  50703
Last modified Immanuel Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-5