West Des Moines, IA

Posted March 20, 2015
my son has been going here for 4 years. We LOVE this school. He had an IEP from an Illinois school when we moved here, he was in second grade. He tested out at preK level for Iowa schools (Illinois school he tested at grade level but towards the bottom). He got so much help from the staff at this school, it still amazes me. He is now in 5th grade and tested out on his assessment tests at grade level or higher. I credit his love of learning on his teachers. Amazing school, amazing staff! Thank you Crossroads park for all you have done for us!

Crossroads Park Elementary School 1

Posted September 19, 2014
School makes your kids wait for you out in the pouring rain and if for some reason your kid doesnt make it to school you wont here about it until a few hours after school has started definately a school that does not have kids safety as a number one priority. And on a side note this has all taken place within the first month of school starting. Going to find a better school that has kids well being and safety in mind instead of how diverse they are

Posted October 14, 2011
Both of my children went through XRDS. It was a great experience for them and us as parents. This is a 3 section per grade school making it one of the smaller schools in the district, and has just undergone a complete remodel in 2010-2011. The PTA is very active and has a great working relationship with the staff, especially the principal. The teachers are very assessable and truly care about the success of their students. Having K-6th grade affords the older students to take some real leadership positions. I cried on my son's last day at Crossroads Park.

Posted May 27, 2011
We moved from a large school district and this school is fantastic. I have 2 children there now for 2 years and have Zero complaints..

Posted July 28, 2009
when we moved to west Des moines from a small school my kids were not sure but the staff at the school were and still are very great with my kids .they loved their first year

Posted February 17, 2009
This i an awesome school with awesome teachers. The students work as one to make it the best it can be.

Posted May 23, 2007
Great school with lots of parent involvement in PTA and other extracurricular groups. Teachers are very helpful and knowledgeable. Good, well thought out activities designed towards teaching children in all their subjects to make tough things more interesting. An all-around excellent school!

Crossroads Park Elementary School
1050 50th St, West Des Moines, IA  50266
Last modified Crossroads Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Crossroads Park Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top