Bad
Good

Fairmeadows staff and administrators have done an exceptional job working with my children and family.

We couldn't be happier with the education our 3 kids are and have received at Fairmeadows. The teachers are caring and responsive! If we have a concern and reach out to our students classroom teacher or specials teacher we usually receive a response rather quickly whether it is at night or on the weekends (which I wouldn't expect). The facilities are well maintained and there is a huge pride in school spirit! It truly is a great place for the kids to get a wonderful education from PK-6th grade!

The teachers and staff at Fairmeadows sincerely care about the students and have been good at communicating with our family. My child is becoming a more proficient learner every year thanks to their efforts. Emphasis on character and social skills is evident in the positive way students interact.

Wow we are so pleased our kids are getting such a fabulous educational experience! Mrs. Seid is a wonderful principal and leader. All the teachers we've experienced are top notch too. The school is superb, even surpassing many of the other top schools in the WDM District. We have more diversity, yet still good scores! Our teachers teach to every student - gifted and struggling. I could not be more enthusiastic about Fairmeadows. I have 2 kids there now.

Fairmeadows is an excellent school. If you want your kids to learn to go to their highest potential, Fairmeadows is the school. I still use tactics that Fairmeadows taught me, and that was many many years ago that I attended their. It was recently remodeled. It also has superior english understanding classes for foreign kids. A kid from Mexico moved, and in about a week you could easily communicate with him. It's really just a fantastic school.

Last modified Fairmeadows Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.