Posted August 25, 2013
The teachers and staff at Fairmeadows sincerely care about the students and have been good at communicating with our family. My child is becoming a more proficient learner every year thanks to their efforts. Emphasis on character and social skills is evident in the positive way students interact.

Posted May 10, 2010

Posted August 14, 2009
Wow we are so pleased our kids are getting such a fabulous educational experience! Mrs. Seid is a wonderful principal and leader. All the teachers we've experienced are top notch too. The school is superb, even surpassing many of the other top schools in the WDM District. We have more diversity, yet still good scores! Our teachers teach to every student - gifted and struggling. I could not be more enthusiastic about Fairmeadows. I have 2 kids there now.

Posted August 12, 2009
Fairmeadows is an excellent school. If you want your kids to learn to go to their highest potential, Fairmeadows is the school. I still use tactics that Fairmeadows taught me, and that was many many years ago that I attended their. It was recently remodeled. It also has superior english understanding classes for foreign kids. A kid from Mexico moved, and in about a week you could easily communicate with him. It's really just a fantastic school.

Fairmeadows Elementary School 3

Posted January 08, 2009

Fairmeadows Elementary School 1

Posted December 10, 2008

Posted October 03, 2008

Fairmeadows Elementary School
807 23rd St, West Des Moines, IA  50265
Last modified Fairmeadows Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fairmeadows Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top