West Des Moines, IA

Posted February 06, 2015
I had kids both in Cowles and Montessori Children's House. I would reate Cowles better.

Posted October 28, 2014
I love this school. Teachers are great and office staff is excellent! I highly recommend MCH!
2 people found this helpful

Posted August 04, 2014
I highly recommend this school. The teachers are fantastic and the admin staff do a great job communicating with parents. The classroom instruction plan is true to the Montessori teachings and our child is able to learn in a safe, nurturing environment. Our daughter has attended MCH for years and there is virtually no teacher turnover or very little.

Montessori Children's House 4

Posted June 10, 2014
MCH is an amazing school with great teachers a very supportive management. I love the diversity of the students as well as the staff. The school has maintained it's ethos despite the ups and downs of the economy and retained the focus on the child. My son has had a wonderful experience and I strongly recommend the school.

Posted March 31, 2014
This is an awesome school!!! Cont In regards to the comment that the staff is new and less experienced is totally false information. A couple of the teachers have been at the school for 5 years. Most of the teachers have been at the school between 16 years to 30+. If there is a new teacher it is only because teachers retire or enrollment has gone up due to the excellent teaching staff. Our children s knowledge and life skills are incredible. I know parents who have moved out of state who cannot find a school that has everything Montessori Children s House in West Des Moines Iowa has. The teaching staff truly care and love (I mean LOVE) the children. This is such an incredible school!

Posted March 24, 2014
Great school!! This is my fourth year and my kids have learned a lot! I do recommend it!

Posted January 29, 2014
The principal and the staff are very rude. In the initial they are good until they secure admission.

Posted November 13, 2013
Think twice before joining this school. The management's focus is only money. I had a unexpected change in job, so had to move out of state. They charge 70% of the fee for the remaining months. They want money without doing service, very greedy management.

Posted November 07, 2013
Please do not put you child in this school. The management is very poor. They school representative's are very rude. Most of the teachers are new and less experienced. And they only need money.

Posted July 08, 2012
We LOVE this school! Montessori Children's House has been such a great fit for my grandson. They truly focus on each child's needs and development. Very welcoming and caring enviroment. He has developed so well, academically and socially. I wish I knew about the school when my kids were his age!

Montessori Children's House
1505 42nd Street, West Des Moines, IA  50266
Last modified Montessori Children's House is a Private school that serves grades PK-1
Montessori Children's House Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top