Wheatland, IA

Calamus-Wheatland Sec Attendance Center 4

Posted July 27, 2006
This school has world class teachers, from their experienced and knowledgable Science Department, Histoy and Government, to their helpful and hands on Math Department. I had the opportunity to really get the best education , I left this highschool with the knowledge that what all the teacher worked so had to do for the students has benifted me and my peers. Thank you. -Leah Rogers

Calamus-Wheatland Sec Attendance Center 5

Posted August 13, 2005
I think this school was very well contructed, from the staff to the very building itself. The teachers and other adults are very nice and treat thier students with respect. The students at this school where always very nice to me and I had a great time attending this school. I also enjoyed the teachers (and janitors!) as well. The time I have spent at this school has been very pleasureable and I have enjoyed it greatly.I thank all the students and staff for letting me have such great time and experiance. I appreciate all they have done for me.

Calamus-Wheatland Sec Attendance Center
110 East Park Rd, Wheatland, IA  52777
Last modified Calamus-Wheatland Sec Attendance Center is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Calamus-Wheatland Sec Attendance Center Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top