Wilton Jr-Sr High School 0

Posted February 22, 2010
I went to Wilton High School and it is a jail, and people are too worried about other people's business. It is absolutely all about your last name and I was one of the kids that got special treatment so that's obviously saying something. I think the academics are below average, there are some good teachers but many that are very poor. All in all not a very good school and I definitely wouldn't make my child go through four years of being there like I had to.

Wilton Jr-Sr High School 0

Posted February 06, 2009
I am also a student at wilton and i would have to disagree with you. Wilton is a great school, and also contians great teachers

Posted May 15, 2008

Wilton Jr-Sr High School 2

Posted February 14, 2008
I was a student here. The academics are barely above par, however thanks to Samantha Lamb's post from Oct. 27, 2005, it is quite obvious that the teaching isn't great in the English department(i.e. it's spelled great not 'grate') This school is about last names to a point if you have the right one, then you aren't punished as much. Also, they seem to receive special treatment from many teachers. Also, Wilton tends to employ some extremely terrible teachers but don't take the effort to ask the students if they are good or not, they just assume that they know more then anyone else. The only saving grace is that i met a lot of cool people and i have a bias towards this school.

Posted September 28, 2007

Posted August 17, 2007
- a former student
I believe this is the one of the best schools I've ever heard of...to be quite honest its not about the principal, its about the academics, and while at Wilton High School I had a great and broad spectrum of learning tools at my disposal. I found teachers to be helpful and caring in most aspects, therefore I would be more than happy to have my child attend there in the future. I also believe its not about last names, its about how eager you are to learn, if you choose not to participate and slack off I wouldn't particularly want to teach you either.

Posted June 07, 2007

Posted October 27, 2005
- a former student
This is a grate school. I am learning a lot of new things. The teachers are really nice. The principal is really nice. He has a lot of new/grate ideas for the school. Mr.Crawford is super nice. All of the teachers at Wilton are very nice and helpful to all children. Mr.Crawford is a very kind person.

Posted April 01, 2005
Wilton is a horrible school, people here are stuck up and the teachers wont even bother helping you unless you have the right last name. Dont put your child thorough hell by making them go/come to Wilton. They are better off being homeschooled, or being reloacted to another school. Trust me on this one, I know because I attend this school and I absolutely hate it. So make the right choice. A Student at Wilton Jr/Sr Highschool

Wilton Jr-Sr High School 2

Posted October 13, 2004
I think that this school is a bad one. The rules for the students are ridiculous. They serve no point in their learning abilities. There is also a new principal known as Mr. Crawford. I think that he is a horrible principal. He knows nothing about being a principal for such a small town like this. He needs to be replaced immediatley.

Wilton Jr-Sr High School
1002 Cypress St, Wilton, IA  52778
Last modified Wilton Jr-Sr High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wilton Jr-Sr High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top