Bad
Good

I went to Wilton High School and it is a jail, and people are too worried about other people's business. It is absolutely all about your last name and I was one of the kids that got special treatment so that's obviously saying something. I think the academics are below average, there are some good teachers but many that are very poor. All in all not a very good school and I definitely wouldn't make my child go through four years of being there like I had to.

I am also a student at wilton and i would have to disagree with you. Wilton is a great school, and also contians great teachers

I was a student here. The academics are barely above par, however thanks to Samantha Lamb's post from Oct. 27, 2005, it is quite obvious that the teaching isn't great in the English department(i.e. it's spelled great not 'grate') This school is about last names to a point if you have the right one, then you aren't punished as much. Also, they seem to receive special treatment from many teachers. Also, Wilton tends to employ some extremely terrible teachers but don't take the effort to ask the students if they are good or not, they just assume that they know more then anyone else. The only saving grace is that i met a lot of cool people and i have a bias towards this school.

I believe this is the one of the best schools I've ever heard of...to be quite honest its not about the principal, its about the academics, and while at Wilton High School I had a great and broad spectrum of learning tools at my disposal. I found teachers to be helpful and caring in most aspects, therefore I would be more than happy to have my child attend there in the future. I also believe its not about last names, its about how eager you are to learn, if you choose not to participate and slack off I wouldn't particularly want to teach you either.

Last modified Wilton Jr-Sr High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.