McKinley Elementary School 5

Posted April 04, 2013
LOVE this school. The teachers and staff are EXCELLENT. Bullying is absolutely NOT tolerated. The Guidance Counselor, Mr, Lebo is active in the class room and discusses this subject with the students. He even knows most of their names. Another student threatened my 9 year old, and told him he wished he were dead. The teacher, principal, and Mr. Lebo were all over this and resolved it to my satisfaction, my son's and even the bully. No problems since then.

McKinley Elementary School 5

Posted February 16, 2007
Glad to be back in KS! My boys love to go to school! To me, that means that the teachers are the best! They have not only took time to help one of my sons to get caught up on his education, but also helped with many more things! I am very happy with this school! I would tell all, but Abilene is still one of Kansas best kept secerts!

McKinley Elementary School
112 North Rogers, Abilene, KS  67410
Last modified McKinley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 2-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
McKinley Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top