Bad
Good

Posted January 27, 2013
AMS is an excellent school. The faculty is excellent. In fact, Mrs. Smoke was named Kansas Teacher of the Year a few months ago, and is headed to Nationals. She is one of many excellent teachers. They individualize instruction to the student. I cannot say enough good about the teachers. The students are (in general) very respectful and kind to each other and to the teachers and staff. AMS has a family feel to it, and my kids have done very well there.

Posted August 11, 2010
My daughter, a moody preteen, loves AMS and has thrived there in her first year and is looking forward to another great year, Her teachers always challenged her to do her best and keep working harder. (even my daughter liked this about them-wow! who took my daughter and who do I have with me?) There is a no nonsense attitude from all staff at AMS and I'm thrilled that when our children are in the care/supervision of other adults (AMS staff) I can rest assured they are not free to act like fools and get away with it. My daughter says she was welcomed openly from day one. I do not always feel that way as a parent, but the reality is that I do not spend a fraction of the time there that my child does.

Posted June 16, 2009
I love Andover! its the best school i have ever been to! Mr. White is an amazing principal! Almost all the classrooms have smartboards! and id just recommend this school to anyone!!!!!!

Andover Middle School

Posted December 02, 2007
Not the best school in the nation by any means...but not a bad school either. My son seems pretty happy there, and thats sometimes hard to acheive with a 14 year old.

Andover Middle School 1

Posted September 30, 2007
I felt that the school is old and crusty. It needs better teachers.

Andover Middle School
1628 North Andover Rd, Andover, KS  67002
Last modified Andover Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.