Bad
Good

Basehor Lindwood High School is part of an excellent community. It is an excellent mid-sized school with a lot of school spirit. My daughter graduated last year and is now at the University of Missouri. Could Basehor challenge some of its students a bit more academically? Sure, but the positives more than made up for not having a fencing program or the option to learn Chinese.

BLHS was a nightmare for my child. Staff was not compassionate and they were a part of school clicks. We switched schools and my child made honor roll got a nice scholarship and his ACT is awesome

As an alumnus of BLHS, I can say that this is a good school. As a college graduate, I can say that BLHS prepared me well for college. I would highly recommend anyone who is looking to continue on to college after graduation to take the extra classes offered, such as chemistry and physics. These classes will be important for many gen-ed requirements at the collegiate level. I would also highly recommend that the student take extra math classes as well, such as trig/pre-calc or general calculus. As with anything else, your education is what you put into it, and if you are willing to put forth the effort the teachers at BLHS will prepare you well for what lies ahead.

it is so good , we make it better every year

BLHS is a good school to get to know people and establish relationships with teachers. However, I went to BLHS and now am seeking higher education. I don't feel that BLHS prepared me for college academics.

Basehor does to have honors classes. They have honors english and advanced languages and idea. I have experianced different schools and this school is by far the best. Everyone is so friendly there. I will allways tell every parent to send their child here.

This is such a positive school! I absolutely love it! I recently transferred from Eudora's schools and I've seen such a dramatic difference between the learning environments! You can actually talk to the teachers here! And everyone is just so friendly!

I attented Basehor-Linwood for 3 out of the 4 years of my highschool education. All I have to say is that I will NOT be sending my child to BLHS or any school similiar. The only reason people believe it is a great school is because they have never experienced anything else. These people that are so impressed by BLHS obviously do not care about a quality education. Where are the honors classes? How about Advanced Placement or IB? There is only 1, and it's english. What about people like me? People that have ambitions beyond just highschool graduation, people that want to do well in college and want to feel like they are prepared when they get there. As a very driven student I feel as if BLHS did not challenge me in the ways that I wanted to be challenged.

Basehor-Linwood is a great school. The teachers are great and will help you if you ask for it.

I love going to Basehor linwood High School. They have so much to offer there, and they made my transition from being homeschooled to going to a public school really easily.

Last modified Basehor-Linwood High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.