PK-3 & Ungraded
Bentley, KS

Bentley Primary School 5

Posted May 28, 2008
I cannot say enough about BPS. My 3 kids went there from K-3rd grade & they had wonderful experiences. My youngest son is autistic/ADHD & they did everything they could to help him, from going to seminars to making accomodations. I was very sad to see this be his last year there. Their spec. edu. teacher will always hold a special place in my heart for the love she showed my son. She moved at the end of the year & he made a farewell card that said his heart will miss her -it made me cry to see him express himself so simply yet so profoundly. BPS rocks - as my kids say!

Bentley Primary School
221 North Phelps, Bentley, KS  67016
Last modified Bentley Primary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bentley Primary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top