Glenwood Ridge Elementary School 5

Posted September 23, 2013
We have been extremely pleased by Glenwood Ridge. The teachers have been great, the leadership is very open and responsive, and the "extras" (music, art, PE), are all top notch. They even have a school dog associated with the school social worker. What I really like about this school is they stress both the academics and social/emotional growth. I have friends with kids in other districts and I've never wished my child to be at another school.

Glenwood Ridge Elementary School 4

Posted April 12, 2009
I think there is too much work in the mornings for this school.. The average work inn the mornings for a elementary school is about two things........... That is way to much work to do in the mornings!

Glenwood Ridge Elementary School 1

Posted February 03, 2008

Glenwood Ridge Elementary School 0

Posted November 30, 2007
everything seems to be going ok so far

Glenwood Ridge Elementary School 5

Posted June 26, 2007
I am very pleased with the overall Leadership of the School. The Principal and the four teachers that I have worked with in the last three years have been very responsive and attentive to our child's educational goals.

Glenwood Ridge Elementary School
17550 157th Terrace, Bonner Springs, KS  66012
Last modified Glenwood Ridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Glenwood Ridge Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top