Bucklin Elementary School 4

Posted March 26, 2009
i believe a school is what you and your children make it to be. I have one child who has been in bucklin schools for 8 years and another who is in 1st grade I have nothing but good to say about all of the teachers, my children have thrived. Its a small school and does not offer all of the extraciricular activities, but I am willing to drive my children for those things so that I do not have to deal with the other issues in larger schools

Bucklin Elementary School 5

Posted August 15, 2005
- a former student

Bucklin Elementary School
422 South Main, Bucklin, KS  67834
Last modified Bucklin Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bucklin Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top