Buhler, KS

Buhler High School 0

Posted October 03, 2009
I am a graduate of BHS and currently have 2 children in high school and 2 that attend other schools in the district. They have an awesome staff and administraters that care about the students and want them to succeed!

Buhler High School 0

Posted October 03, 2009
I graduated from BHS and currently have one child in high school and one child that will be a freshman next year. We have an excellent music program and excellent teachers.

Posted January 29, 2009

Posted January 29, 2009

Posted April 21, 2008

Posted February 01, 2005
- a former student
I am not a parent, I am a graduate of Buhler High School, class of 2000. I was in the Buhler school district my entire life and I am greatful for that. The schools in that district are the best around. This is a great school district and environment for your child to grow up in! The teachers care about the students they help them and want them to learn, unlike other school districts around, where students can skip class and nobody cares or does anything about it. Pick Buhler school district for your child if you want them to be prepared for college. From experience, when I entered OU I skipped out of 36 hours of class because I proved on tests that I already learned those subjects in high school. This saved me a lot of money and time.

Buhler High School 2

Posted October 17, 2004
Union Valley and Prosperity are great schools in this District, where all the students are considerate and teachers and staff are Great. The students are taught by very good teachers to be considerate of others and they are willing to go the extra miles to make sure that students learn the material.

Posted January 10, 2004
- a former student

Buhler High School
611 North Main, Buhler, KS  67522
Last modified Buhler High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Buhler High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top